24 benefits of natural weight loss
- Imagine how you will feel better
- Imagine how your physical health will improve
- Imagine how your fitness will improve
- Imagine how your quality of life will improve
- Imagine how your sex life will improve
- Do you want to live long?
- Imagine that you have a normal weight
- Slow fat loss avoids complications due to rapid intoxication of the body.
- With a normal weight a person thinks better. He is creative and earns more.
- A healthy weight allows you to have a deep sleep the body recovers during sleep. So, healthy and full sleep is one of the main components of weight loss.
- The immune system will be strong. It does not need to fight constantly systemic inflammation in the body.
- It will be easier for you to walk. Joints will not be erased to disability.
- It will be easier to breathe. Shortness of breath is a burden for the heart.
- The probability of developing diabetes decreases significantly.
- You will avoid heart disease with the risk of dying from a stroke.
- Inflammatory processes in the body from obesity often lead to cancer. You can and should avoid it.
- You can also avoid slowing down the metabolism from obesity.
- Have the long-awaited freedom from junk food.
- Get easy weight loss.
- Acquire final deliverance from а destructive addiction.
- Have a new, bright, happy, and free life.
- You will feel deep satisfaction from a healthy choice.
- You won’t be ashamed of being addicted to fast food.
- A successful man is a person who can control what he eats, his physical activity, his health.
Ten questions for smart people.
How to lose weight and stay healthy?
- Do you agree that obesity kills?
Obesity raises the risk of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and some types of tumours. Obesity significantly shortens life expectancy and affects the quality of life. And in terms of fatality, this disorder is more dangerous than terrorist attacks, road accidents and senile dementia. On average, the life of an obese patient is 12-15 years shorter!
- Do you know that fat accumulates toxins?
Toxins alter the normal functioning of the cell membrane, disrupting its permeability (the necessary substances cannot enter the cell, waste cannot come out)
Through the accumulation of toxins, obesity triggers inflammatory processes in the body and leads to diseases. The body removes some of the toxins through sweat, which becomes very smelly, although not to the person themself.
- Are all fast foods and sugary drinks junk food?
Dietary aspartame-containing foods not only do not help lose weight but actually contribute to gaining weight, causing massive spikes in blood insulin and food cravings. Therefore, aspartame-containing foods – and that includes almost all dietary soft drinks, dietary dairy products and all products containing artificial sweeteners – should be avoided not only by cancer patients but also by healthy people to prevent cancer and other serious disorders.
- Lack of exercise slows down metabolism?
Metabolism is considered the foundation of life. Metabolism is the complex process of converting chemical elements in the body that ensure its growth, development, activity and life overall. Exercise helps maintain healthy metabolism and optimum weight.
- Are today’s foods low in macro and micronutrients?
Are minerals vital for immunity and a healthy weight?
Global consumption of magnesium has dropped while calcium consumption has increased due to the heavy use of high-calcium and low-magnesium fertilisers. Consumption of magnesium from food has steadily declined over the past fifty years, while the use of calcium-rich fertilisers and cardiovascular diseases have increased significantly.
- How do diet pills (capsules) work?
They reduce food cravings. However, diet pills (capsules) have never been evaluated by the FDA for safety, efficacy or purity. Not all potential risks and/or benefits are known. Also, there are no regulated manufacturing standards for these compounds. There have been cases where herbal/dietary supplements contaminated with toxic metals or other drugs were sold.
Clinical trials have not proven the efficacy or safety of such drugs. The actual quantities of ingredients in advertised products may not always be verified, and the products may be counterfeit or contaminated. Because many of these products are advertised for weight loss but have not been clinically evaluated, manufacturers are contravening the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
- Does obesity lead to dementia?
Obesity-induced loss of elasticity in blood vessels in the cerebral cortex leads to dementia.
- Scientifically based rate of weight loss or how to lose weight fast?
2.20 lb- 4.40 lb (1-2 kg) in 30 days is the optimum rate of weight loss. With rapid weight loss, the body does not have time to get rid of toxins, leaving the person feeling unwell (nausea and weakness).
- What are the benefits of synthetic vitamins?
Even if they are made from natural ingredients, synthetic vitamins and minerals are almost not absorbed by the body or are absorbed by no more than 5%.
- Is normal weight a sign of affluence?
Indeed, America’s wealthy class eats healthy. Being slim is generally a sign of affluence!
Would you like to know: How to lose weight?
- Completely ditching fast food in favour of home-cooked food
- Giving up sugary drinks in favour of water, fresh fruit and vegetable juices, lukewarm tea with honey.
- Having the last meal of the day no later than 6 pm (lunch at 2 pm – breakfast at 8 am)
- Minimum exercise: 10 km walk – two hours a day.
Besides bolstering the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, exercise also boosts cell metabolism, increases the delivery of nutrients to cells, and regulates the release of waste from the cells. This occurs through the stretching and movement of cells during exercise. This mechanical factor of cellular life is vital. Without exercise, toxins and waste accumulate in the cell, disrupting its normal function and damaging its DNA. Along with a lack of nutrients, the lack of movement can cause cancerous changes in the cell.
- Because the food lacks minerals, use the natural mineral bischofite (magnesium chloride) for a healthy metabolism and weight loss.
We are all experiencing a shortage of nutrients despite the abundance of food. This is because the soil has become very poor, and the industrial food production process removes the already scarce essential nutrients from our food.
What does our body need (rather, its anatomical and functional unit – the cell) for a painless existence? We need 90 micronutrients, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids and 3 essential fatty acids.
To cleanse the body of toxins, bischofite (magnesium chloride) stimulates bowel motility, drawing water, which not only prevents but also naturally helps get rid of constipation.